Stagecoach is a group of ordinary-every-day people who believe in God, and trust in Jesus as their Lord. We meet together each week to worship God, praise and exalt Jesus and learn how to live our lives according to the Bible in such a way that is pleasing to the Lord.
We believe in the truth of the Bible acknowledging it is God’s Word given to us so we can know Him. We believe God desires to have a personal intimate relationship with every individual. That is why God sent His Son, Jesus. “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. ”John 3:16
God cares about you! He provided His Son Jesus because He loves you! We at Stagecoach Church are doing what we believe is most important – We are praying for you and want to share that hope is found by believing and trusting in Jesus. Jesus provides peace and the assurance to face the troubles each of us encounters every day. The Lord wants to come alongside you and be a part of your life. We are praying for our community, that God will reveal Himself to you, and you will accept His love found only by trusting in Jesus.
Stagecoach is not a traditional looking church inside or out. Come and check us out for yourself. I think you will be surprised in what you find. We are just friendly folks who care, striving to live out Jesus in our lives.
Join us for Worship of the Lord God Almighty. Come and worship the Lord with singing praises to Him, hear God’s Word explained, and experience His love.
Stagecoach Church is located on the corner of CR 476 and CR 663 in Bushnell Florida on the West side of Sumter County. Our Church community is adjacent to the Withlacoochee River area of Nobleton in Hernando County. Our church is the Red two-story building with the porch out front. Stagecoach Church began meeting at this location in 2008.
Worship and serve God by following the Great Commandment found in Matthew 22:37; to love others as commanded in Matthew 22: 39, and to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ as set forth in Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8.
Be a worshiping fellowship of believers, experiencing an awareness of God, recognizing His person, and responding in obedience to His leadership.
Experience an increasingly meaningful relationship with God and fellow believers.
Be a church whose purpose is to be Christlike in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment of life, personality, and possessions to the Lordship of Christ.
To minister to the needs of the members and others as the church is able to do so.
What We Believe
1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our Savior, Lord, High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27) but fell into sin and therefore is lost (Romans 3:23); Separated from God because of sin. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be reconciled to God through the saving sacrifice of God’s Son, Jesus.
5. We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God (Romans 6:23) entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in Jesus Christ making Him their personal Lord and Savior.
6. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, believe in Him, repent of their sins, and confess Him as their personal Lord and Savior (Romans 10:8-13).
7. We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church.
8. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return in obedience as He commanded in Scripture.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18), and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
A more descriptive statement of our confession of faith with scriptural references is contained within the “Baptist Faith and Message” adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 2000. https://bfm.sbc.net/